Successful road shows for e-freight@switzerland
- e-freight@switzerland: Status update for the planned Air Cargo Platform with roadmap and next steps.
- Advanced Electronic Information: The US authorities announced an extension of their ACAS pilot and called for new participants. Canada started a similar program named PACT. Analyses of the operational impact on the Swiss market and role of electronic data exchange to sustain regulatory compliance.
- e-CSD (Electronic Security Declaration): The Swiss FOCA has officially approved its use in Switzerland. Explanations, usage and opportunities.
- Multilateral e-AWB Agreement: Available since April 2013; it can be signed with IATA by forwarders and airlines. Process explanation and guidance for implementation.
- Multiple FWB and FSU-FOH: Presentation of new messaging functionalities and their advantages.
- New Acceptance Process: Possible new processes at Swiss airports to be implemented by some airlines to be aligned with the security requirements of some governments (see above).
Key Speakers at the events will include personalities from the Swiss Air Cargo Industry (Swiss WorldCargo, IATA, Cargologic, Swissport, Innovative Freight Forwarders, Shippers, etc.).