General Annual Assembly 2015
19.05.2015 / 15:00h - 18:00h
Place: Restaurant Stopover Zurich Airport (Cargo)
On May 19, 2015 the following major decisions were approved by the delegates of the 18 active members present - a rather disappointing participation.
- Approval of the financial statement for 2014 with a positive balance to be carried forward to the books of 2015
- Report by the president pointing at the highlights of 2014 with the Air Cargo Day 2014, the new positioning paper Air Cargo Policy Switzerland, continuous development of the e-freight project with a new webpage and a video clip, etc.
- Re-election of Peter Somaglia as president, Alex Stare as 1st auditor and Okan Akpinar as new 2nd auditor for 2 years
- Creation of an 'administrative office' for the day-to-day work of the association with Peter Somaglia as freelance officer taking over this function
- The major project in 2015 will be the final steps of our e-freight transaction portal in cooperation with SPEDLOGSWISS
- Due to the increased cost for food & beverages during events and the newly created administrative office, the EXCOM had prepared a proposal with 4 options to the members. Since the decision was reached by a marginal majority and would lead to an increase of the membership fees the EXCOM has decided after the General Assembly to organize an electronic mail to give all members the opportunity to state their opinion.